Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort and Spa is the latest addition to the elegant natural beauty of Bali’s pristine Seminyak beach. The 60 stylish Anantara Suites and including 1 penthouse features expansive free-flowing living spaces with Balinese-inspired decor with sophisticated in-suite amenities and balconies with signature terrazzo hydro tubs overlooking the sparkling ocean. The resort has Wild Orchid and SOS-Sunset on Seminyak Bar where to enjoy your sunset cocktails and wedding experiences.
Discover the joys of Bali’s upscale enclave at Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, an elegant retreat Bali hotel situated in a prime beachfront location. Awaken to the rustle of a sea breeze through coconut palms. Toast the world famous Seminyak sunsets from your private balcony. Dive into Balinese culture and unique island discoveries from this sought after stretch of shore.
Anantara’s all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara’s inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean.
Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel’s fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa provides an unforgettable accommodation experience.
Best Time for Wedding
October to March. Most appropriate months being November and December.
A typical Beach Wedding Itinerary
We receive Guests at Airport/Rly Station and transfer to the Hotel.
At the hotel we welcome guests in a traditional way by Garlanding, Aarti and Tikka, refreshing Non-alcoholic Welcome Drink is served on arrival and our Help Desk assist them to their respective Rooms.
A detailed Programmed booklet is handed with events for the wedding ahead.
Afternoon is free for a City Tour on their own or just relaxing in your beautiful Hotel.
Evening : Pre -Wedding Ceremony like Mehendi and Sangeet / Ring Ceremony/ Cocktails etc followed by a Gala Dinner/Barbeque at Boat Cruise or a beach side or hotel lawns
- Lavish buffet with a choice of Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian menu.
- Setup, Sitting arrangement, Table Decor. Floral Decoration, Canopy and Lighting, ambience will be created as per the theme finalized.
- Mehendi Girls & Choori Wala /Bindi wala will be provided.
- Live entertainment – Goan Folk performers / Live DJ / live band, Celebrity singers and performers / Serenades / Belly Dancers / Limbo dancers / Fire Dancers.
- Cocktails and Beverages as per your choice.
Day 2 - The Wedding Day
The breakfast is served in a common hall/Restaurant at the respective hotels.
Guests are free for City Tour/ Adventure Sports / Spa or just relax by the swimming pool or on the beach to be prepared for an exotic evening.
The lunch is served at the Garden Café or the restaurant of the hotel with live band playing Goan music and Goan folk dances.
Evening - Sunset Wedding Ceremony followed by Reception
- Early evening Guests start dressing up and gather for the procession.The groom’s family will walk down in procession till the beach. Bride’s family will welcome the groom’s family.
- Welcome of guests with flower shower and tilak.
- Guests are served Snacks and Fresh Juice/ Soft drinks on arrival.
- After snacks everybody proceeds for the Ceremony to be performed by Priest or marriage specialist, Classical performers or duo band play live to create a festive mood.
- Ceremony is followed by the Reception party with tongue licking food.
Day 3 – Departure
After the breakfast Guests check out with happy memories.
We provide the transfer to Airport/Railway Station by Cars or Coach.