Set on 7 miles of pristine beach and backed by rain forests, Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort is a paradise waiting to be explored. From breathtaking sunrises to the azure waters of three swimming pools, from the quiet meditations afforded by secluded gardens to indulgent visits to Le Spa or creative restaurants, a stay here provides an array of activities and experiences for the active guests.
Beyond the 243 airy guest rooms and villas, the hotel features three swimming pools, yoga facilities, Le Spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts and water sports. Smaller visitors will enjoy the Penguin Club, a centre for children offering a range of amusing activities. Nearby are several national parks, where guests can experience white-water rafting, elephant trekking, snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort boasts 8,575 square feet of indoor event space devoted to a ballroom, three meeting rooms, and a boardroom—and is adjacent to a business centre and an exclusive group check-in lobby. Within this 35 acre resort,they offer a choice of stunning outdoor venues for building an event, including the resort’s gardens and the resort’s 13 km beach. We can also expand your event beyond the resort, and create it amidst the emerald rainforest which would be an extraordinary experience for all guests.
Whether it is a small intimate ceremony for two, an extravagant gala with friends and families, or a traditional religious wedding ceremony, the resort is capable of arranging a perfect wedding of any size.
Best Time for Wedding
October to March. Most appropriate months being November and December.
A typical Beach Wedding Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival
We receive Guests at Airport/Rly Station and transfer to the Hotel.
At the hotel we welcome guests in a traditional way by Garlanding, Aarti and Tikka, refreshing Non-alcoholic Welcome Drink is served on arrival and our Help Desk assist them to their respective Rooms.
A detailed Programmed booklet is handed with events for the wedding ahead.
Afternoon is free for a City Tour on their own or just relaxing in your beautiful Hotel.
Pre -Wedding Ceremony like Mehendi and Sangeet / Ring Ceremony/ Cocktails etc followed by a Gala Dinner/Barbeque at Boat Cruise or a beach side or hotel lawns
- Lavish buffet with a choice of Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian menu.
- Setup, Sitting arrangement, Table Decor. Floral Decoration, Canopy and Lighting, ambience will be created as per the theme finalized.
- Mehendi Girls & Choori Wala /Bindi wala will be provided.
- Live entertainment – Goan Folk performers / Live DJ / live band, Celebrity singers and performers / Serenades / Belly Dancers / Limbo dancers / Fire Dancers.
- Cocktails and Beverages as per your choice.
Day 2 – The Wedding Day
The breakfast is served in a common hall/Restaurant at the respective hotels.
Guests are free for City Tour/ Adventure Sports / Spa or just relax by the swimming pool or on the beach to be prepared for an exotic evening.
The lunch is served at the Garden Café or the restaurant of the hotel with live band playing Goan music and Goan folk dances.
Evening – Sunset Wedding Ceremony followed by Reception
- Early evening Guests start dressing up and gather for the procession.The groom’s family will walk down in procession till the beach. Bride’s family will welcome the groom’s family.
- Welcome of guests with flower shower and tilak.
- Guests are served Snacks and Fresh Juice/ Soft drinks on arrival.
- After snacks everybody proceeds for the Ceremony to be performed by Priest or marriage specialist, Classical performers or duo band play live to create a festive mood.
- Ceremony is followed by the Reception party with tongue licking food.
Day 3 – Departure
After the breakfast Guests check out with happy memories.
We provide the transfer to Airport/Railway Station by Cars or Coach.