No wedding is complete without the elaborate and festive feast. Thus, it requires careful and meticulous planning. CUISINE is completely international…hotels and caterers are going into great details for creating special menus for the various occasions… Lebanese, Moroccon, Mediterranean and, of course, the Oriental are popular. For the Indian cuisine, traditional recipes and authentic food from all over India is in vogue. Hyderabadi, Lucknawi and Kashmiri are the favourites. Designing the entire menu is an art and good food is still one of the most important ingredients of the Indian Wedding!
Menus can be as simple as they come or they can be made complicated by ordering nearly 10 varieties of breads, several varieties of mutton and chicken, curds and raitas and so on……….
You can have the choicest of exotic cuisines, drinks and desserts from all parts of India. It can range from Goanese to Bengali, Chinese to Continental, Mughlai to South Indian. Chaat from Delhi, Kebabs from Lucknow, Exotic sweets from Kanpur and Kolkatta, Dal-Bati from Rajasthan, Paan from Varanasi can all be sourced at any point of time.
We make this task easy and comfortable by:
• Deciding on the caterer and negotiating with him.
• Drawing up the menu plan and tasting the dishes.
• Inspecting the cutlery, furniture, linen, and hygiene.
• Taking care of the seating arrangements and proper placements.
• Arranging for specialties from all over India.
• Arranging for home cooked meals for family members and in-house guests.
• Special Mithai Bar, Juice Bar, Fresh fruits Bar, Bakery Bar, Snacks Bar.
• Flair Bartenders, thematic cocktail/mocktail Bar, Cocktail Menus.