Every bride dreams of her wedding day and wants to be at her best appearance that day. Bridal make up is an important part of bridal dressing. Along with the shinning jewellery and a gorgeous wedding dress if the make up and the hair do is inappropriate then their beauty are also marred. So it’s very important to know about the right kind of bridal make up that would suit the brides taste and skin tone.
- We suggest Makeup Artists and hair stylists as per bride and groom’s budget and style.
- Pre-bridal makeovers and salon treatments are also organised by us.
Some of the famous makeup artists recommended by us are :
Bridal Beauty Tips
Every bride deserves to be the very special lady of the day and look her best. The hairdo, the makeup, the bridal trousseau and how the bride conducts herself is the focus of everybody’s attention on this day and you will certainly feel much more comfortable, if you have already done the dress rehearsal first.
Here are some useful tips for the bride:
- To cover the reddish skin, use sheer color corrector and apply tinted moisturizer of yellowish green or olive green shade to neutralize it.
- Pink color blush is not for the wedding day, generally speaking. Try bronzer under cheekbones instead.
- Bright lip colors may be warm such as orange-red, orange-gold, copper and warm beiges, creams and caramels or cool such as fuchsia, magenta, blue-reds, shades of lilac and pink and make lips look plusher and fuller.
- Deep warm lip colors such as yellowish and orangish browns; mahogany, deep warm reds and chocolate and deep cool shades such as cool brown, taupe, deep purple, plum and blue-toned burgundy underplay too much thickness of lips.
- The subtle look can be achieved by using the air-brush a lot and sticking to light shades such as cream, gold, lime green and brown for warm skin undertones and lilac, plums and soft pink for cool skin undertones.
- Neutrals are the safest choice to make you seem a bride endowed with natural beauty.
- Be sure to coordinate you overall look: all the colors should have either warm or cool tone while your hair, make-up, jewelry and gown should correspond to the carefully chosen theme.
- Hairstyle is usually chosen, after completing the makeup to suit the looks of the bride.
- If you are not used to wearing heavy makeup, keep your hands away from blue and green eye shadows.
- For olive and dusky skinned ladies, maroons and brown lip colors are the safest bet as well as the golden tones.
- Hairstyles are often adorned with pearls, rhinestones, flower buds, golden lace, satin ribbons, jeweled hair bands and tiaras among other hair ornaments and may range from the simplest French braid or bud to complex and elaborate hairdos.
- Bridal makeup includes all the attention to the minutest of details. Don’t overlook them for the finished look.
- A timeless makeup look will keep your wedding snaps fresher forever, so try not to give in to the fads of the day.
- Cream foundation with a high pigment level is recommended.
- Don’t forget to cover your neck, chest, area behind your ears with foundation and makeup too.
- Morning weddings need natural look makeup while evening weddings need more formally adorned brides with darker makeup shades.
- Lighting also determines your makeup. A well-lit area uses lighter colors while deeper tones are good for darker areas. Fluorescent lighting will add a greenish tinge to everything so avoid green shades.
- Try not to be too dramatic but there is a secret seldom revealed: red lipstick makes teeth appear whiter!