Wedding Planning and Coordination
If planning your wedding is just too daunting a task or you simply don’t know how to go about it, or maybe you don’t have the time to devote to carry out all the research, let Mystical Moments do this for you. Mystical Moments works in phases to make your dream wedding come true, which involves initial consultation, budget setting, selecting suitable destination, designing wedding package, selecting quality vendors and honeymoon planning.
Mystical Moments with its past experience and professionalism can make your dream wedding a reality. Once we have an idea of your mental picture, we groom it with our professional touch and making your fairy tale wedding come true. Our wedding planner stays with you from starting of the query to the end of your big day, giving you the best of comfort level and to ensure that everything is as committed and planned.
Wedding planning consists of 3 major steps:
1. Planning and conceptualization
We plan the sequence of events, the budget, choose the venue, the Décor design, the Menu, the Entertainment, and so much more…………all per the concepts and destination finalized.
Selecting the Vendors, Negotiations, Food Tasting, Signing Contracts, in short – Detailing the entire Wedding Plan.
Implementing the Wedding Plan, Ensuring that you get what you planned and paid for and making your dream come true.
When you hire us, you can sit back, relax and spend time doing things you love to do…Socialise, spend time with family, sleep or even travel…With our supervisory expertise, we turn your dreams into reality.
As consultants, planners and coordinators :
- We can save your time and money through our network of professional service providers.
- We take care of all the details keeping the limited timeframe and alloted budget in mind.
- We are the one stop shop for all your wedding woes.
- We create exquisite themes for your functions through our designers
- We have a professional and dedicated team
- We give you a hassle free wedding.
- We plan the whole event for, but you are the ultimate decision maker.